Friday, March 1, 2019

Welcome to the Unshockable Autist

Hello!

Welcome to my blog, revamped.
Sorry for the lack of activity for the past ... 4 years. Something called life and forgetting that this blog even existed got in the way.
This vlog will be my commentarry on world events, autism acceptance and just me whining about petty stuff. The posts will be funny, edgy and sometimes serious. I choose not to recieve any money for posting blogs. This is all for fun.
I am a 21 year old autistic man who has been born and raised in the United States. I am posting on Blogger so that I can share my views with you. I am a Republican and have voted for Donald Trump in the 2018 miderm elections. 
To any of you who may see this, I am truly grateful and humbled that you spent your time reading my thoughts.
I believe in free speech, and that belief will reflect in my comments. However threats, harrassment, and scamming will not be tolerated. 

Again thank you very much and have a great day!

The Unshockable Autist

No comments:

Post a Comment